Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you shunned watching movie because of all the liberalism that comes out of Hollywood, here’s one exception that needs our support.

It seems no one wanted to make this movie but a successful crowdfunding made it happen. Directed by Justified’s Chief Deputy Art Mullen, Nick Searcy, and co-written by Andrew Klavan, Gosnell tackles a sensitive subject without unnecessary gore to hide the film’s imperfections.

There is a perceived Hollywood snub but it still made the top 10 last I checked.

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
I have known about him for years but the main stream media has hushed it up. Hopefully this hoped for 45 years that Roe v Wade would be over turned.I have now moved the church I attend has said lets work with crisis pregnancy centers and fight abortion 1 scared teenage girl at a time. I know we have forum members who are prochoice. Watch the movie and think about it.

·
Count Ursunk
3,252 Posts
I plan to watch this. May have some impact on women who think that abortion is the only answer. So many live with guilt their whole life because of abortion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts