Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my Ruger but wanted to share these with you all.
Both are carry guns either IWB or OWB.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Never owned one. These are made in Exeter NH right? I painted the test range in that plant about 13 years ago. If it's the same place I'm thinking it is.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by Bountyhunter

Never owned one. These are made in Exeter NH right? I painted the test range in that plant about 13 years ago. If it's the same place I'm thinking it is.
Same place.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SIG offers a LEO/Military rebate. Good for all LEO's and active duty, retired and reserve military. Check their website for details. I think it's a $100 rebate.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Ship Ahoy

Same place.
Thought so. They are the ones who got the big contract to produce guns for Homeland Defense a few years back, correct?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

quote:Originally posted by Ship Ahoy

Same place.
Thought so. They are the ones who got the big contract to produce guns for Homeland Defense a few years back, correct?
Yes they won a couple big federal contracts in the last two years.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
When Sig offers a canine discount, that and the senior citizen's discount may get me into the market!!!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
As I've said before, I had a P226 in 9mm that I am still kicking my butt for selling. I also have a P230. I want 3 more Sigs...two of them I might get in 2008. I want a DAK P239 and a DAK P220 in .45acp. If I get the P220 Carry, then I might forgo the 239. I also want another P226 and possibly a P229. I know they're pricey, but I really like Sigs.

Friday, my wife and I went looking for a Single Six. At one of the local pawn shops, I found a P229 in .40 that was used, but was in excellant shape. They wanted $625 for it. My wife offered to buy it for me, but I was determined to get my Single Six, so I passed. Love that woman.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts