Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448109110.428052.jpg Awhile back I got this G30s. Admittedly it was not my favorite pistol but I wanted a compact .45 for carry. I don't have very large hands & shooting this brick like pistol yielded shot groups that were consistently to the left. The horrible stock trigger also helped contribute to my left shooting tendencies, really really disliked that weird angle/grooved trigger that comes stock. So I took it to a local gunsmith to have the handle trimmed, stippled, smooth faced trigger (G21 trigger), 3 lb trigger connector, & the slide cerakote'd OD green. Also have a set of Truglo TFO's on it as well. Since the work has been done it's been transformed into a real shootable pistol! No more left groupings & just feels spectacular in my hand!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Wow! That's impressive. Looks better than mine. ;)

·
Banned
151 Posts
Should have looked at sig 320 in 45. Different grips. Great trigger. Night sights.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Looks great! I had a lot of similar work done to my glock 19 to make it feel a lot less like a Glock and to shoot way better for me. Glad the work has made the gun more useful and enjoyable for you

Grip reduction, springer grooves removed, trigger guard under cut, trigger guard rounded, stippling on grip and index points. Felt like a whole new gun which is good because glocks feel like trash....but they work all the damn time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts