7,012 Posts
Is that 8 or 9?

Reactions: rmichael63

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They know where they are safe!
Fact! Used to golf Salt Fork State Park. Every single green, I'd see at least half dozen deer watchin me put in. Go there during deer season, see nothin but turkey. Go there for turkey season, see nothin but deer. I quit goin there all together. I never could golf + the hunter/gatherer in me was obviously failing. :(

·
Registered
216 Posts
They know where they are safe!
It's true, somebody is sending out memos to the deer,
but it seems either no one likes hog or they can't read the memo cause they always out. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
Hirschjäger
833 Posts
In my almost 40 years of hunting, I have come to be convinced of the following about deer:
  1. They can read the local Game Laws to know the seasons
  2. They can read calendars to know exactly what days the seasons start and end
  3. They have clocks to tell when shooting time starts and when quitting time is
  4. They have laser rangefinders to know exactly how far inside safety zones to congregate
  5. They know the exact procedure in how to load a flintlock rifle, so they know that the exact time to run away after the idiot hunter missed them the first time. (Hint: they watch you until you finish priming the pan for the next shot.)
  6. They've watched all the Matrix Movies and learned all of Neo's moves.

Aqualung

·
Registered
789 Posts
In my almost 40 years of hunting, I have come to be convinced of the following about deer:
  1. They can read the local Game Laws to know the seasons
  2. They can read calendars to know exactly what days the seasons start and end
  3. They have clocks to tell when shooting time starts and when quitting time is
  4. They have laser rangefinders to know exactly how far inside safety zones to congregate
  5. They know the exact procedure in how to load a flintlock rifle, so they know that the exact time to run away after the idiot hunter missed them the first time. (Hint: they watch you until you finish priming the pan for the next shot.)
  6. They've watched all the Matrix Movies and learned all of Neo's moves.

Aqualung
Aqua = I agree 100%

1 - 20 of 21 Posts