Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All...been looking for one of these for QUITE a while now...sat at my computer EARLY this A.M.....sure enough, at 10:37 AM EDST, 5 of 'em showed up...WHAM......I clicked like crazy and had my order confirmed at 10:40 AM EDST.....by then, ALL 5 were GONE...!!!! They sold out in 3 minutes...!!!!!

Well..it'll be here soon...Pete

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NOOOOOO...1037 is not early for me....I forgot the time diff from here in NYC and AZ....!!! I was on the computer at 6:30AM EDST and kept clicking the "new arrivals" tab on their website every 1 to 3 minutes..!!!!! Again,, finally at 10:37AM, 5 showed up....!!! AT 10:40AM when I rec'd confirmation of my order, the 5 were gone...!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
NOOOOOO...1037 is not early for me....I forgot the time diff from here in NYC and AZ....!!! I was on the computer at 6:30AM EDST and kept clicking the "new arrivals" tab on their website every 1 to 3 minutes..!!!!! Again,, finally at 10:37AM, 5 showed up....!!! AT 10:40AM when I rec'd confirmation of my order, the 5 were gone...!!!!!!!
Yes, they start showing up after 10:30 Est. I was off work today and looking, but I missed those completely! When I did check, I saw 1 Wiley Clapp Gp100. When I click on it, the next page said 0. Gone! To late!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I ordered a Davidson's Vaq Montado on Monday. On Tuesday night, they sent it overnight express and it arrived at the shop (in Arizona) at 0930 on Wednesday. I was impressed by their service. Hope your luck goes as well and you soon have it in your hands. I'll bet it shoots like a dream...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
Congratulations, pics. when it arrives?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts