Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hunting for a stainless steel 4-inch GP-100 .357 for awhile now...finally stumbled across a great used deal. Ruger makes these things like little tanks! It had a broken rear sight blade, but Ruger's customer service was kind enough to send me a free replacement (the white outline blade). I added the HiViz fiber optic front sight, and the red medallion over the molded-in Ruger logo on the Hogue rubber grips. It also came with some fancy Hogue Pau Ferro wood grips, a Galco leather holster, and three boxes of ammo...$425 in a FTF deal here in AZ!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Beautiful revolver. Congratulations, & enjoy!

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Very nice. :)

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
That's a good lookin' GP ya got there. ;) Very nice...Congrats!

I have a 4" blued GP and love it!

Good luck & happy shootin'...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Very nice and a good price.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Very nice looking GP100 and a great deal to boot!!

I have the 5" barrel Davidson GP100 and I am very happy with it. I was out this afternoon and put 2 cylinders of .38 spcl through it. I just got a Safariland speed loader for it and it worked very well.
I also ended up putting the Hi-Viz front sight on mine. It made a world of difference over the stock front sight and even the Ruger front sight with the red on it.

Enjoy your find!!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
That's a good deal! I paid $400 for mine and didn't get the holster or the wood grips OR the ammo!
Enjoy that weapon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cool. Those medallions give your GP a bit of 'Individuality' :cool:

I've just ordered a new 4" GP SS. Want to know how much I have to pay for that here in Australia? - $825!! :mad:

I'll be spending more on it too! Ha Ha! I've ordered a green fibre optic front sight & will also be getting some nice wood grips :D

Enjoy your GP mate, good choice :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Want to know how much I have to pay for that here in Australia? - $825!!
Now that is terrible. Are there any gun manufacturers left in Australia?

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Nice GP.
Got one on my wish list.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Now that is terrible. Are there any gun manufacturers left in Australia?
Sorry mate, not sure anymore.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Want to know how much I have to pay for that here in Australia? - $825!! :mad:
American shooters sometimes pay that same outrageous amount for an inferior revolver. We call it a "Smith & Wesson". ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts