Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thanks for the welcome. I am a new member due to the new member to my family. gp100 6", i have a lot of experience with handguns etc.just wanted to post my opinion about mine! This ruger just FEELS good in hand,shot at least 50 rounds through her. 38 special actually feels xtra light. 357 mag feels just right.this gun is built to last! I have shot smiths, taurus (i actually liked but let go).ive been on the fence about a wheel gun,as i do real good with a 1911,nonetheless had to get one of these! I have been hearing posts comparing this to a smith 686, most times confusion is all that comes from! If one doesn't have any first hand knowledge, one shouldn't have comment, i find ruger less expensive and dead on solid built. Smiths are 150 more easy. Gives me room to install a fiber front sight, at the simple push of front button and have ammo. Imo both are good, as i have actually fired both! My new rugers sa is out of the box smooth!!!! I would go as far as saying that (i feel my trigger breaks before said chip). Perhaps i got a better than average? Get one!!

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Front sight is dead on,but in need. I have a $22 solution. Hi viz. Then simple. Push front sight lock button in (careful ) remove&replace sight! Easy cheesy�� trigger squeezy.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome from NH.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the Forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Welcome to the forum from upstate NY. Glad to have you with us.
You have many brothers here. We all love our GP100's. Can't beat 'em.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.