Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New gun owner. First purchase - 4" blued GP100 with the wood insert handles (old soul). Stoked!

Looking at different holsters. Does anyone have any experience with the holster from Triple K that's on shopruger.com ( 4-GP100-Holster-Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. ) ? Looks great and priced right but wondering if it's functional. Not looking to carry regularly, not CCW, more back and forth from the range and if ever out on the trails or something like that.

Thanks!

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Congratulations on your new revolver and WELCOME to the forum.

I purchased Triple K holster from the Ruger Store to carry my Blackhawk single action revolver for the exact same purpose's that you mention.

It is well made, and perfectly adequate for doing what you want to do. And, as you said, it's definitely priced right. (I also used the 20% discount code Ruger always emails when you complete the warranty info on line.)

The holster is finished in an attractive oxblood. I wanted a belt to match and found a really nice one at Triple-K's website and it matches perfectly. It was also very well priced.

Here's the link: Gun Holsters and Gun Magazines by Triple K :: #53A Ranger Belt 1 3/4"

Enjoy your new revolver.

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
I've gotten Ruger's Triple K made holsters for my Mark III, Bearcats, and a Single-Six. All are well made and a nice fit. The leather could be a pinch heavier, but is adequate for regular use. They are a very good holster for the cost.

I wish they would do one for the LCRs, with a retention strap.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I bought the Ruger embossed Triple K holster for my 3.06" SP101. It's a sturdy piece of leather, & has molded itself very nicely to my revolver. The GP100 version looks very similar, & ought to serve you just as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts