Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new holster for my 4" GP100. I'm looking for some incite into what people seem to be running with these revolvers. This gun probably won't be concealed very often, but not out of the question. Probably looking for a OWB option, but open to IWB options as well. What are you guys running? Of course pics are always nice. Thanks in advance!

-Joe

·
Boise State Alumnus
660 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Check out Simply Rugged. They have a OWB pancake holster that can be converted to IWB. I just got two and really like them. Prices are reasonable, too.

·
Registered
531 Posts
My wife and I bought our holsters off shopruger.com has ruger logo on them. No problems with them, well made. Hers is for the sp101, and mine is for the gp100. We both wear them concealed, long shirts, or jackets cover them nicely.

·
Registered
217 Posts
What do you or will you use the GP for? I use mine just for hiking and like Snake, I got the Bianchi. Fits well and looks great. I can wear it cross-draw (good for hiking) or strong-hand 4 o'clock. For CCW I use one of my autos, so can't offer any insight for that purpose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts