Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am looking for a really nice case for my new baby. I want it to last years and years and not worried about the price.

Any suggestions that will be easy to transport as well to to the range and to store away at home.

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

P.S. Ruger didn't have much .

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
One of those metal locking boxes with the handle, and the moisture resistant lining should be fine........people use these to store and transport $5,000 match pistols.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Both my Gp100 still live in the gray plastic cases they came in - as Ruger intended. ;)

·
Viceroy 🟩🟩🟩
3,256 Posts
I think Pelican cases are the ones that set the standard for the industry. However a lot of competitors are getting into the game with really rugged, waterproof cases. Cabala's own brand seem pretty good.

But, I'd still go pelican. I like their foam inserts where you can pluck out little cubes of foam to make a spot for your gun to fit in nicely.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need a combo.......................

They need one for 2 auto's and 2 revolvers.

I am thinking my revolver will fit in the auto set up.

So many choices.......haha

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
I think Pelican cases are the ones that set the standard for the industry. However a lot of competitors are getting into the game with really rugged, waterproof cases. Cabala's own brand seem pretty good.

But, I'd still go pelican. I like their foam inserts where you can pluck out little cubes of foam to make a spot for your gun to fit in nicely.

Pelican FTW!

Buy a Pelican case and never need to buy another case (unless you outgrow it).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts