Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know how many Match champions ( 357 ) are out there -- and if anyone can provide me with a pic of their CROWN. My phone don't take pic's. I believe mine is messed up slightly.. Just need to compare... Just bought this one, first new Ruger I have bought. My old Rugers ( security-six, 4".. and GP100 6" ) all hold 3 inch grouping at 50 yards. this one, I am lucky to get 5-6 inches at 50 yards. Just sayin. ( same loads )

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hi beemer. I don't have a match champion but I search on the line for "GP100 match champion crown" and I think that brings back a pretty good representative sample of what the crown should look like. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
752 Posts
You would think thay.match champion would yield at least the same results as others.

Maybe a call to ruger tech is in order.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GP100 match champion crown
GP100 match champion crown
Finally found what you were talking about. Boy is there a big difference. Guess it will be making a trip back to Ruger... it has other problems as well, maybe they will clear up those. Sure hope I do not regret, purchasing a new Ruger.. My others shoot great.

Thank you for the help --- couldn't find at home computer -- ( internet too slow -- times out )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reply -
From Ruger --- It is on its way back to me now.... hope by this weekend I will have it and get to try it....Rugers time for turnaround was great --
the delay appears to be the shipping companies --- IE .. 2 day air mail - takes 9 days to deliver.... more to follow

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ruger has a good CS department. Hope it is everything they advertise them to be. Here's a pic of mine. Love mine, I've had two, first one was fixed sights, second the adjustables.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice looking , Mine has a full underlug. Newer I believe. Hope you are right about the CS department. More to follow when I get it back... Maybe my neighbor will allow me to barrow his phone for the pic to place here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts