Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish this one were mine. I wish his backlog wasn't so long. I'd like to send my Security Six off to him for the full treatment.

http://www.grantcunningham.com/gp-100_100906.html

Excerpts
"I started with my Super Action job, which resulted in an 8-1/2 lb double action pull with the desired reliability on all primers, along with a crisp reset."

"
The action must be felt to be appreciated; it is completely linear and amazingly smooth. Rugers often have a little "hitch" just before the sear releases, which was eliminated. In addition, the infamous Ruger "false reset", which often causes people to "lock up" the action, was reduced so that it is nearly imperceptible.

This gun is superbly accurate, and now possesses an action that is competitive with a nice Colt Python. Yeah, it's that good - and the happy owner agrees!"

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've been on his waiting list for over a year. I just hope that I can decide which Ruger to send in when my number comes up!

·
Registered
235 Posts
yea i stumbled across grant the other day i too wish his wait wasnt so long. this may be a stupid question but is there really that much difference over a stock revolver other than trigger pull. i mean i know everything can improve from hand fitting but is it worth the wait and the money?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wish he would open his waiting list again for new work. I check his website daily :).

LeonCarr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts