Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone changed the fiber optic front sight on a Wiley Clapp GP100?
If so, what did you find that would fit the dovetail?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
300 views in 2 weeks.
I guess no one has changed the front sight :confused:

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
hey snuffy - I guess I'm one of the 300..... I have a Wiley Clapp but I'm OK with the front sight that's on it. Have you tried contacting Novak? Since the sights are Novak I would assume the dovetail is a standard Novak dovetail and perhaps they have something different you might like? Just an idea ....

Wave

·
Registered
144 Posts
Same here, got one and like the way it is...... wouldn't change a thing.. but good luck with your quest

hey snuffy - I guess I'm one of the 300..... I have a Wiley Clapp but I'm OK with the front sight that's on it. Have you tried contacting Novak? Since the sights are Novak I would assume the dovetail is a standard Novak dovetail and perhaps they have something different you might like? Just an idea ....

Wave

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Wave
I'm going contact Novak, in W. Virgina, after the storm finishes messing up the east coast.
It's not that I don't like the FO sight it's just that I'm not sure how durable it will be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts