Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boise State Alumnus
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this new GP100 Wiley Clapp 3" in Ruger Target Grey at my LGS yesterday, I added some zebrawood panels I had and ..Bingo... another sweet shooter to add to my stable.Probably use this as one of my EDC's.
8A (2).jpg
8A1 (2).jpg

·
Registered
446 Posts
Very nice, Snake. I love mine. I bought the six inch first, was going to buy a 4" but went with the 3" Wiley Clapp and couldn't be happier. Enjoy!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I picked up the exact same pistol last week and I love it. Mine is a dream to shoot as well. I am hooked on the Wiley Clapp models - this one is number three for me. I also have the GP100 in 10MM and the SP101 in 357 Mag. I really like the mat finish on this model - it does not reflect light like the polished stainless models.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nice pick up, I’m using the original WC wood ones on mine.
I have a box of gp grips & some extra Chigs laying around, you have given me a reason to stray away from the stock grips.
2A939927-BB62-4513-88D6-956395499A65.jpeg

·
Boise State Alumnus
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I mis-spoke about the " Target grey " finish it really is just a darker version the " Matte stainless " finish. I still like it none the less.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a black WC GP100 as well. One of my favorite revolvers and used it one season in IDPA successfully.
For me, with the stock grips, it’s the right balance that enables me to draw and get on target rapidly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts