Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still haven't figured out how to take good pictures of a gun. But I know you guys will indulge me as I keep practicing! My GP100 with new Millett OGFS (old guy front sight), HKS speedloader and Galco holster. It's like Christmas in May!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by jaredshs

Eddie, that's one mighty fine lookin GP. How does
it shoot?
How does it shoot? IT shoots great! I need a lot more practice, however! :D

I honestly think the orange front sight will help me. And I do enjoy practicing and think I get a tiny bit better each time out.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by velvalco

nice, the more i look at them the more i like them
You know, there is just something about this gun, aesthetically, that just looks really balanced and appealing to my eye. I love the lines on it, particularly the -- and forgive me, I don't know my gun anatomy terminology -- but the shape below the barrel. Nicely curved, but aggressive at the same time. I get the same feeling about my Winchester Model 94, I look at it and there isn't a single line I would change, where most guns there would be one or two 'flatten this, ' or 'lengthen that.'

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i think yur doin real well on the pics!!! i cant even come closeto that , course my camera is a junk box[:I][:eek:)]

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Great guns, great pics.

·
Registered
12 Posts
eddie f. nice pic nice gp100.. i know what you mean i shoot more bullseyes with my gp100 than i ever did with any of the smiths i used to own.. even from day one.. the fit and weight and style works perfectly for me. the build on the gp100s seems perfect. not too skinny not too thick, just right

1 - 15 of 15 Posts