Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, Mom said yes, and I got to take my 7 year old Granddaughter out to plink with my SR22. She had a ball and I know my ammo cost just went up. She really liked the M&P 15-22 too. Building memories right!:D

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
A great day. Your granddaughter and handing down a wonderful tradition. My crystal ball forsees a ruger 10/22 for a christmas or birthday present in the future. The tradition keeps expanding. Enjoy all the time you have with her. May both of your memories increase 10 times over with these wonderful memories.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Good for you mate.
Over here I have to wait till my grand daughter is 12 before she can't legally shoot as a junior, she is now 6.
My daughter at 14 shoots my SR1911, and quite well also.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good for you mate.
Over here I have to wait till my grand daughter is 12 before she can't legally shoot as a junior, she is now 6.
My daughter at 14 shoots my SR1911, and quite well also.
I had my SR9 and shot it but the Granddaughter didn't want anything to do with it. I'm sure she will grow out of that and like the SR9 as much as I do. There is also an SR1911 in my near future if Santa doesn't screw it up.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I had my SR9 and shot it but the Granddaughter didn't want anything to do with it. I'm sure she will grow out of that and like the SR9 as much as I do. There is also an SR1911 in my near future if Santa doesn't screw it up.
She's quite a lucky girl to have a grandpa with such nice toys.

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
Dittos to all above. No.1 grand dad

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Oh..... you'll love that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts