Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my 8yo Grandson for his first time shooting...Spent the day hiking on the mountain , talked about gun safety, at the end of the day made it to the range... Had all my 22s with me..the whole day he saw them in the truck, i know he was excited...Wow.. He listened and remembered everything we talked about ...Had a single shot rifle(NorincoJW-15 most accurate 22 i have)..I think he is a natural shooter.:D..He only missed a couple of times Later we shot the 10/22, he sure wanted to rapid fire,but i would not let him,we worked on finger placement..again he did great..Finally we shot the pistol (Ruger Mark 2)..that is what he really wanted to shoot..we had a blast...:D:D
Now if i can teach my other 9 Grandchildren( thats right 9) ..i will be doing good..Not sure.... but i may have to invest in a 22 ammo manufacturing company

·
Registered
404 Posts
That's a picture worth framing and putting on display. He'll remember that day forever.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Wish I had the back country around here for that. Mine will have to learn at the local range when they get old enough. You really had a great day.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good looking Kid, dbsoundguy

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
we need much more of that learning the little ones about guns and shooting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts