Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked one of these up a few weeks ago, and for the money, I am VERY impressed!

I've been looking for a good range bag like this for some time, and was darn close to paying over $100 for a Shooters Connection bag. Then I saw the Midway bag on sale for $29, and thought I'd give it a try because the price was certainly good enough. My expectations were not super high because of the low price, but wow, was I surprised. The bag is huge, comes with two zipper pistol bags/rugs, a removable line bag with carry handle, tons of zippered compartments, many with elastic sewn in for mag holders, a shoulder strap, can holder with drain, and a brass bag with mesh bottom. Very nice bag. Almost exactly like the Shooters Connection tournament bag when compared side-by-side. After seeing it, about a half-dozen guys at my range got them also, one guy bought two of em.

On sale for $29 bux thru June 30 @ Midway:
(Edit - looks like they've extended the sale thru July 31)

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=259680

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
My Wife works for Schools. I told her I would like to have some kind of bag to carry my Ammo, Hearing protection, and misc. stuff around in. After school each year they clean out the lockers and throw what the kids don't take home in the dumpsters. She saw a lot of book bags in them. She picked out a real nice big book bag that has several compartments to carry different things in. Works great and the price was terrific. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts