Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from a midwestern country boy and Ruger fan in Arizona. I grew up in rural Western Missouri. I was about 9 years old the first time I shot a real gun and it was my father's Ruger Single Six .22. My dad gave me a Marlin Model 60 for Christmas when I was 12, but the first time I shot my cousin's Ruger 10/22, I knew I wanted one and borrowed it as much as I could. Alas, money was always tight and I finally bought my 10/22 after I graduated from college. A Mini-14 followed a few months later. That was 20 years ago. Still have both guns and still shoot them regularly (still have the Marlin 60 for that matter, but it hasn't been fired since 1988). I bought an LCP a couple weeks ago on a whim because it was a really good deal, but haven't fired it yet. I actually found this forum while doing a little research on building a 10/22 for target shooting and I'm planning to buy another 10/22 in the very near future for that build.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome from the Susquehanna Valley Pa. @ kiwihunter...I've found ALL guns are addictive! ;)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Welcome from S. OK. Enjoy. It's a great place to hang out.

·
Super Moderator
16,203 Posts
Brian ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brian - from the Mountain State of West Virginia

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
Howdy, neighbor! Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

·
Registered
16,961 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.