Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Colorado, new here, not new to Ruger P series handguns. Just been away from them for a bit. I had an older P85 that I bought used from a gunshop here local ...they used it as a rental gun. The thing must have had a million rounds fired thru it but never ftf. Lost that one in an unfortunate marital disfunction and pretty much forgot about the P series guns for a couple years. Had a P89 I bought just before the Brady thing back a few years ago that I barely got to shoot before I had to let it go to cover college education for my oldest.

But thru my wifes grandfather I just aquired a "never been fired" P95 decocker only that he bought new in '95. My first chance to shoot it was this last weekend. I was impressed, this gun can shoot and its a good thing I hung onto my dies, components and 9mm stuff from back then. (good thing I ratholed 1000 rds. of loaded ammo in stash back in 1999)I will be looking for good advise and ideas from the forum to get the best outta this thing.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard Steve! Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. You're in good company here. We have a bunch of Ruger Fans here. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks KP97 - My yougest son and I were out on a prairie dog shoot this weekend and got to take the 95 out for its first rounds down the tube. My 14 YO son totally lost interest in shootin the dogs and pretty much stuck with the 95 til we ran out of what I took to shoot. He even busted an unfortunate jack rabbit at about 15yds.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings skb2706,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again welcome,
peace

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome from W.WA.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts