Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Army CW3
1,109 Posts
Welcome to rugerforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

·
Exchequer
4,597 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
3,158 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. Last time I was there was 1959 on a ten day family vacation. We spent the night in Boise in an old hotel on main street. We were on the third or fourth floor and in the middle of the night we heard gunfire on the street. The windows were open and there were no screens on the windows so we children, all four of us, were hanging out the window watcing the police arrive and saw more gunfire before Dad made us come back inside to safety. It was exciting to an 11 year. I remember it like it was yesterday.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Welcome from Oklahoma. Last time I was there was 1959 on a ten day family vacation. We spent the night in Boise in an old hotel on main street. We were on the third or fourth floor and in the middle of the night we heard gunfire on the street. The windows were open and there were no screens on the windows so we children, all four of us, were hanging out the window watcing the police arrive and saw more gunfire before Dad made us come back inside to safety. It was exciting to an 11 year. I remember it like it was yesterday.
Man, you’re lucky! I’ve been here 51 years and haven’t got to see a shootout yet!! Ha Ha!

·
Premium Member
14,075 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Illinois!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Florida.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Another big welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania!!

·
Super Moderator
16,225 Posts
Hello Jerry ... Welcome from SW Ohio.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.