Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all!

Just joined your forum today and thought I should say HI! Been shooting Rugers since the early 1970's. Still have the first one I bought...a .41 Magnum four digit Blackhawk.

Can't stay...the dog wants to go out.

Hairy

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard sir, glad your here. We need to see pictures of that .41! Jump right in
anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome, yep the gang needs their outside time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bonnie and Clyde do indeed need their outside time. What a pair...the ballerina and the gravel truck pretty much sums up those two. Both are about a year old, English Springer Spaniels field bred. Thanks for the nice welcome. That old .41 was purchase from a friend that was moving back to Montana that was a sales rep. for Browning Arms Company for five states back in the early '70's. It has a pair of Mesquite grips from Steve Herrett that look like the Shooting Stars that are advertised now, but, are smooth, not checkered. Been using 17 grains of 2400 and 215 grains of lead for years and am considering a lighter load in my old age. Perhaps some Unique. I have been a member of the other Ruger Forum for some time and did not know about this until the other day. Had to come and see what all the commotion was all about! Also shoot Ruger rifles and shotguns. By the way, the RGL handles very nicely. Well, it is time to put on the feedbag and get rolling after the nice rain we had overnight. We will chat again.

Hairy

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings Hairy Clipper,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship in this Ruger forum also, many great people here and you already know Ruger makes great guns, so once again, welcome.
peace

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome from NTex, and I do understand...when this old dog has to go out...he HAS to go out:D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi Hairy,
Welcome from another Minnesotan. -Savage-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts