Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Makdaddy, and I have recently become re-interested in Rugers. I have an older single six convertable in .22/.22mag, and a Redhawk .44 that I have owned for many moons. I have recently bought a Blackhawk in .45 LC/.45 ACP. I happily found this forum looking at New Ruger guns. I am eyeing the blackhawk in .41 mag. KP97DC emailed me and welcomed me to the board, so I figured I had better post here too.Thanks for the warm welcome, and I hope to become more active as my Ruger knowledge increases.

I am a regular on Gunboards.com for the Milsurp weapons I am afflicted with--AK's, Mosins, Tokarevs, Etc.......

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Makdaddy,
Welcome from Connecticut and enjoy the forum, lots of good people and great fellowship,
peace

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
hi from Texas

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jody--
Think I will!!:D
Glad to make your all's aquaintance. Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
20 Posts
howdy makdaddy

glad to have you aboard i love the 41 mag it runs a tight race with the 44 mag i might like the 44 better but it is a hoot to shoot both

in the sass shooting i shoot the 41 mag with a down loaded more a 41 special load if there is any thing like that ?

what ever just rambeling welcome aboard

happy trails
sundance

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sundance--
I like the .44, and am very partial to the .45.Never had a.45 colt, but now I do, so the .41 sounds good especially since Ruger is talking about doing away with the Blackhawks. I am also partial to 4" barrels too, so the B'hawk is up my alley.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have you here

1 - 20 of 22 Posts