Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from upstate Pa. I happy to have found this forum as I am discovering the value and fun of a Redhawk that until recently, I haven't really used very much. It's your basic blued 44mag. I took it to the range the other day, loaded it up with 44spl's and was AMAZED at the results! The "heft" of the Redhawk makes it bit too large for a carry gun but the benefits of it's weight makes it shear pleasure to shoot! I"ll be using it for Pa whitetails this year!

BH

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for a warm welcome! I hope to contribute @ some point instead of asking lots of questions!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hello Bearhands. I'd like to welcome you & all of the new folks to the RUGERFORUM.:D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome from NTex... I was born in Bradford and lived there till my Dad died in 64-Kendall employee...where're you? Glad you joined us!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Again, many thanks for the nice welcome guys.. Sheepdog, I'm east of Bradford... in Columbia county, north of Bloomsburg.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Never been east of Coudersport and the McKean county airport...din't get around very much back then...

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings Bearhands,
Warmest welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship, great people and great guns.
peace

·
Registered
143 Posts
Howdy from Maine, you'll find some good men here, and lot's of good ideas.

-Hammer

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
yep that 44 sp is a nice fun round to shoot, and the RedHawk handles full house 44 mags very well. And will dang sure reach out and get a white tail. BTW welcome

1 - 20 of 21 Posts