Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Very nice looking board you have here!
I chanced upon it while following up a "hit" on my website (www.mouseguns.com).

I don't have a Ruger at present. I once owned a very nice P95DC, and the new owner loves it dearly.

Best to all

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas. We were having a discussion about mouse guns and your site was mentioned and linked. a good read!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum. No Ruger??? Gonna' be a long time till Corporal, I hear the moderators are giving away bonus points with every new "RUGEER" gun purchased by new members.... :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried to buy my p95dc back, but the smart fellow wouldn't part with it! I have a friend with a p345 that he doesn't like much. However I have an idea that whatever problems its giving him might be fixable fairly easily. He doesn't like to tinker with his guns. I do. So, maybe there will be a p345 in my future, if I can find some cash, which is scarce these days.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
gerbilwarrior,
warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, glad to see a fellow yokes men and brother of the cloth aboard, I also played the cello when I was in elementary school, carrying that back and forth to school was a real challenge, well hope you enjoy the fellowship here, great people and great guns, again welcome,
peace

PS. that picture of the gerbil with the bazooka is hilarious:D

<center>
</center>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.