Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Folks. Been lurking around for a few days and liked what I saw, so here I am. I've just recently attained my CCW permit but been around guns pretty much all my life. I've been married for almost 16 years and have three beautiful daughters. I enjoy riding my 4-wheeler, watching sports and shooting my Ruger KGP-141. From what I've read, seem to be a lot of good folk that post on here.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Welcome to RugerForum.net from NE Arkansas... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... We're glad to see you here...

I have kin folk in Braxton County...:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the kind words! It appears there's Ruger fans all over our nation.

I don't know any folks from Braxton County that I know of, RNettles. I live down in the south western part of the state.

I see you're from SE South Dakota Ron. My father in law is originally from Parkston, SD and he has family all around the area from Mitchell to Tripp and so forth. We attend my wife's family reunion there from time to time.

Again, thanks to you all for your warm welcome. God Bless!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings Bo1967,
Warmest of welcome from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship, great people and great guns, again welcome.
peace

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts