Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

just recently ran across this forum but have been shooting Rugers for over 30 years. My first handgun (age 18) was a Super Single Six that I eventually tricked out with a Bushnell 1.3x scope on a Phantom mount. That got traded (in my 20's) as part of a deal on a Kawasaki enduro (bad trade in retrospect) but I've still got a Security Six .357 I picked up about that time & a recently acquired P95DPR.

I retired from the Federal Bureau of Prisons last year after 27 years and am still getting used to "post release freedom". Coverage under LEOSA 2004 is a plus, with 50 state concealed carry (as long as I pass the annual proficiency test). Although we are currently living in the eastern panhandle of WV, both the wife & I are native North Carolinians and will probably end up moving back in the next few years. All our kids and most of both our families live there now.

Nick

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here,jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
nikdfish,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here, great people and great guns, again welcome,
peace

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Welcome from KY! Worked a year in a prison myself, and you have my respect for sticking it out as long as you did.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Another welcome, nothing wrong with them W.V.foot-hills....:D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome from a New York Yankee living in Oklahoma. I a relative newbie and have found the site usefil and the people very friendly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.