Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member to this board, found it on another one and came on over.Thanks for having me. Bill

·
Registered
557 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you're here! New guy buys cigars. :D

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how do you guys get those cool gp100 and sp101 banners that are on your messages?

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Go to the Tavern in the Lobby and look toward the top for Signature Icons. It will tell you how, but if you have a problem just holler and we'll help you.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you everyone. Question for RNETTLES, how can I get the banners horizontal rather than vertical? used to have a SS 44 Redhawk, a 44 mag carbine and a M77 270. Now I have 2 10/22s a 45 LC 7.5 SS Blackhack , a SuperBlackhawk 10.5", SS GP100 4" 357 and a SP101 357 3" and a Single Six 6.5". Currently looking at aquiring a MKII SS 678C or CS model.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Go to your profile and remove the spaces between the [ /IMG]and the next they contain RETURNS...

I hope this helps...

Edit: I just went ahead and fixed it for ya...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, the space between the
kept jumping around and didn't want to stay where I put them. Now they aren't wasting space.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome, xtratoy--glad to have you---(now I've seen it all-a red x in your last post and a red x on your newest button in the signature-dialup is so wonderful...)-may you have at least 4 more buttons this year!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.