Ruger Forum banner

Grip frame... where oh where??

1816 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  rugerguy
I have a factory satin stainless steel grip frame I picked up awhile back with the idea of putting it on my blued .32 mag Single-Six.

But I'd like to get it bead blasted or something to give it a softer look.

Anyone know where I can send this off to for such a service?? Also, how much, approximately, would this cost?

Thanks! :)
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Ruger Packer

Ok... now, where can I find RED scotch bright pads??

Wally's? Hardware store? [?]
Most auto parts stores that mix and sell paint will have various grades of them. I got some brown scotch bright pads, which are also a 'fine' grade, from NAPA.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.