Ruger Forum banner

Grips and Extensions for LCP

12K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  JohnD 
#1 ·
Wondering what some are doing to get a better grip on the LCP. Magazine extensions or grips such as the Hogue Grip? Let me know.

#4 ·
I like these for a backup, but not for carry. They've got to affect concealment.

#5 ·
I pocket carry my LCP with this mag extension and it really conceals well. I also carry it in an ankle holster and have no issues. The added grip control justifies the purchase without a doubt.

#8 ·
Hogue hybrid grip is the greatest thing since sliced bread, gives the pistol much better purchase and feel in hand. I pocket carry with ease in jeans with a Desantis superfly. The lcp is a joy at the range with this grip too, if only .380 wasn't so expensive :(...
2-HO18100 - Hogue Handall Hybrid Ruger LCP Slip On Grip Rubber Black 18100

Also added this with no problems, 8 rounds instead of 7 :)...
Shop | MagGuts

I do not own but have seen these...
Extra Long (XL) 1.25" Long GARRISON Grip Extension for Ruger LCP 380 | eBay

Ruger LCP 380 Short Grip extension Adams Grips extended | eBay

Ruger LCP 380 Grip extension | eBay

#9 ·
My LCP is a pocket carry pistol so I tend to stay with the flush fit magazine. There is a wallet holster that holds the pistol while your shooting it that works pretty well and gives you a little more to hold on to. Another option is the 10 round magazine offered by Kel Tec for their P3AT. I've seen these used but haven't used one in my own LCP.

#15 ·
I have a Pachmyr grip on my LC9 which is simply the best improvement I've done for it. Fits my hand perfectly, improves my trigger finger location, and makes it far more comfortable to shoot.

So with that in mind I just ordered another one sized to fit my new LCP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.