Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple years ago, I ordered some inserts for my SP101 from a member on here. I believe it was 41 Magnum? I"m looking for some new grips for a 1911, but haven't seen anything posted in the ad sections from him. Does anyone know if he is still making grips?

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I believe so, PM him.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Yes, I am making grip panels. I was told approximately 5 months ago that I was no longer allowed to advertise on Ruger Forum .net, unless I paid to do so. Evidently the Mod's are allowed to do that task.
Since then, I have been trying for 5 months to find out how to do that, & cannot get any replies from "Lash" ! He evidently no longer wishes to answer posts, or P.M.'s, or emails, & is the only one who is able to let me know what is required for that. I have been trying to no avail to get an answer, & have even had one of the Moderators trying to help me, but have heard "nothing" back, & evidently no one else is qualified to answer such inquiries. I actually don't know if I could even afford to advertise, as this is more a hobby for me than a business, but I guess I'll never know.

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts