Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young woman in her mid-20s is shopping at the supermarket. She reaches the checkout, and the young man running the cash register begins ringing up her grocery items, which are as follows: One gallon of milk, one carton of orange juice, one loaf of bread, one frozen pizza, one can of beans, one roll of paper towels, one pack of cheese, and finally, one bottle of shampoo. The young, male cashier looks at her selected items, then smiles disarmingly at her and says, "Well, ma'am, it's obvious to me that you are a single, unattached young lady." She smiles, blushes a bit, and says, "Now, how did you figure that out?" He replies: "You're ugly."

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
That's the trouble with young men now, lost their sense of diplomacy. :D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Thats right, all women are good looking, its just that some are better looking than others. :D
Always thought it had something to do with beer..... ;)

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
You go out looking for a 10, settle on an 8, and wake up with a 2.
I hear you. Never went to bed with an ugly woman, but woke up with a few.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Funny bit I will not tell that joke to my wife or 3 daughters or 4 nieces.
Yep, won't show my wife either for the same reason..... :D

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, y'all...I should have warned you that this was "guy humor".:eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have a friend who spent a good deal of time hunting in far northern Alaska one season. There was one little store in the Eskimo village with a young woman running it. Ward was a very good Southern boy whose mother had drilled into him to be polite to all ladies and to be sure to find something to complement them on - said that on the final day of his trip he managed to find one thing he could honestly complement her on, and told the young lady "Nice tooth!".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts