Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't follow price trends....since the shootings in Co. and Ct. the price of GSRs has soared.... Back from September to December one could pick up a GSR for $800.00+-...now over on GunBroker the average selling price is $950-1000.00...

I just ordered one of the new 18" stainless models and hope it arrives in a reasonable period of time....for a reasonable price...

Bob

·
Registered
67 Posts
i paid around 850 for mine last month .

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I would take one for $850 if I could find one.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
I haven't seen one at my LGS's since Newtown, so I can't say what the prices are! I've thought about getting one, but heck I can't even find one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have been trying to find a LH version for about six months now. Stumbled upon one for $799.00. Bought it as quick as I could because it was a LH bolt and I have also been watching the prices climb.

According to the clerk, they still have more of the LH models. If anyone is interested it's Kittery Trading Post. Kittery, Maine.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was at KTP yesterday on the way down to Ct. and didn't see any....right or left hand....

Did see a righty at Hoffman's Gun Center in Newington, Ct. today for $839.99 I think... They usually charge $25 for shipping as I thing KTP does also...

On GB the last three GSRs I've seen sell in the last three days have averaged $950.00

Bob

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I saw one for $999 at Carter's Country here in Houston. About 4 miles down the same highway there is a new shop that has one for $850.
What and where is the new shop if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I haven't been able to find one in my area, if I could I would spend the $1,000.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was at KTP yesterday on the way down to Ct. and didn't see any....right or left hand....

Did see a righty at Hoffman's Gun Center in Newington, Ct. today for $839.99 I think... They usually charge $25 for shipping as I thing KTP does also...

On GB the last three GSRs I've seen sell in the last three days have averaged $950.00

Bob
KTP is getting them in regularly and selling them at $800. I picked one up at a LGS last week for $750. :cool:

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
I just saw one at my LGS, 800$!!!!:eek: It's a sweet rifle, it turns on the Enfield jungle carbine lover side of me, but 800 smackeroonies! Yikes, my wallets screaming for mercy! But dang do I like them, maybe once the craze dies down, and somebody sells one used for a reasonable price I'll get one. :confused: I'll wait a while before paying exuberant prices to get one now.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
KTP has a used GSR in right now for $695 dont know how long it will last at that price

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have seen several in the last few weeks for the low $800s, if you would paint it black it would probably sell for more the way people are acting. Most bolt actions are not selling like the AR style rifles are. This week I have heard several people gumbling that they should not have bought ARs because now they have seen prices coming down. Just today every gun shop I visited had a AR in stock so maybe some sense is returning to all this.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Supplies must be getting better. My LGS has AR's and AK pistols in stock. They even have a good supply of Ammo. I have to give them credit. They have never raised their prices during all of the madness. My hats off to them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good Evening... First post...

I picked up a new GSR (Blue'd 16.5 RH) for $839.99 at Sportsman's Warehouse here in Albuquerque, NM.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I bought mine last week at Sportsman's Warehouse for $794.00 after military discount. I'm loving it too. It's a fine piece of work and another fine shootin' iron in my Ruger stable.

Ed

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.