Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to WW and bought a box of bulk Federals and Winchesters. Taking the 10/22 out again. My guest shooter will be my 15 year old Grandson who has never shot a gun. I am looking forward to introducing him to the shooting sport.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
PapaDave...what a great adventure (and memory created) to get to go shooting with Grandpa!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He spends all his time playing video games. I hope he likes this and will take hunter safety. I don't think he is the type that would hunt but it would be nice to see him do something else beside the games.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
That's a great activity for you and your grandson papadave! I hope it turns out terrific for both.

I really need a shootin' buddy myself. I have three grandson's, 7, 4 & 3 yr. olds. I've been drawing a bead on my 7yr. old to take him shootin' with me when he gets a little bit older.

I've even been thinking of buying him a BB gun to learn on, with me, in the backyard before I take him out for real shootin'.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Took the Grandson out shooting yesterday. After teaching him the rules and the range officer telling him the rules he decided that there are a lot of rules involved. He shot about 80 rounds with the 10/22 which he thought was all right. 20 shots with the S&W 22a with a reddot on top. That he really enjoyed. Next week we are going to check out another range. First thing he did when we got home is pick up his controller and go back to video games.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts