Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched an episode of M.A.S.H. with Ron Howard as a guest. He was playing the role of a 16 year old Marine. He seemed so out of place.

What guest stars have you seen in TV shows that were out of place or odd or real young?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here's my favorite of these:

Alan Reed had a short talking role in The Postman Always Rings Twice.

Alan Reed was the voice of Fred Flintstone! It was bizarre to see Fred's voice coming out of someone who looked like... Fred Flintstone!

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
There have been a stream of stars that have made they're way through M*A*S*H. George Wendt (Norm from Cheer's),Patrick Swayze,Andrew Dice Clay,Leslie Nielson,John Ritter,Ed Begley jr.,Alex Karras (Mongo,RIP)and Stuart Margolin ( Angel from Rockford files) and I'm sure many more...

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
On an old episode of "The Dating Game" out of the three male contestants there were Casey Kasem and Tom Selleck.You would think Mr. Selleck would have won but the winner of the date was...........Casey Kasem...

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On an old episode of "The Dating Game" out of the three male contestants there were Casey Kasem and Tom Selleck.You would think Mr. Selleck would have won but the winner of the date was...........Casey Kasem...
Imagine if Casey Kasem would have been cast for Magnum PI.:eek:

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
(In Casey Kasem voice) And this is a long range dedication from Hawaii to Magnum...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Speaking of Casey Kasem.....
Did you know, that he is the voice of Scooby Doo ?
I didn't.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Speaking of Casey Kasem.....
Did you know, that he is the voice of Scooby Doo ?
I didn't.
That is a myth,the guy ,Don Messick ,who did the voice was on Cajun Pawn Stars and it definitely not Casey Kasem.Casey was the voice of Shaggy...

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
How did you ever come up with that? Was she ever in any movies?
I ran across it ... can't remember where or when ... but found it to be so odd that I saved the link. Not aware of any movies ... but she was a model.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I caught a "Twilight Zone" the other night with Telly Savalas. When he had hair! (Now that's an OLD episode!) I remember Don Rickles on a "Twilight Zone" also.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts