Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know if any of you folks even want it, but I stopped using my glass fronted gun cabinet not too long ago, and no longer have a need of it. If anyone wants it, you are more than welcome to it. It’s in pretty good condition, but it’s made of pine, so it wasn’t that expensive to begin with.

It would be a good cabinet to teach kids about gun safety, and would allow them to keep it right in their room. That’s why I got it when I was 12, when my dad put in his safe.

I lost the keys a long time ago and have kept it locked with a brass hasp that I have screwed into the door and frame and locked it with a padlock. Although it would be pretty easy to put in two new keyed alike locksets to give it a little more security. But hey the price is right.

Anyway, I thought I would offer it here first before I take it down to Goodwill.

The first person, who says they want it, and can come and get it, can have it!

By the way, it’s not hurting anything where it’s at now, so if you can’t come get it for a while that is fine!

-John

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey John, how far are you from Grand Rapids? I gotta come down there for training tomorrow morning, and I may swing by.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Codybrown said he's not going to be able to come and get it, so I am re-listing it. If anybody wants it, say the word, and it's yours!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, I'm listing it one last time before I call up the local hunter's saftey program as JB suggested.

If any one wants a free guncabinet, you are more than welcome to it! If you can't get it right away, that's fine too!

Let me know. I would love to see one of our members be able to use it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts