Ruger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a wall display rack for a single gun (.22 rifle). Getting a Henry Golden Boy and I thought it would look good on the wall of my office.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw the Henry case in their catalog, however, I was thinking of something perhaps a little less expensive. Doesn't need to be a case, a wooden rack would do just as well. I have found some online but nothing that really looks too good.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I make my own. Rough cut cedar slab and deer antlers, a little poly/sealer, a couple of screws, all it takes. Maybe some rawhide or buckskin to wrap the horns where the gun would set. Very easy really.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Quite a few years ago I bought a set of decorative brass wall hooks to display a rifle on the wall. One would nest the stock behind the trigger guard, while the other nests the forearm. They were lined with a green strip of felt to protect the finish on the gun. I believe they were made by Hoppes back in the day and I don't know if they still sell them.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I knew a guy who had the entire back window of a pickup truck, with rifle rack, hung on a wall, complete with rifle and shotgun. Gave the room a real Billy-Bob look.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I knew a guy who had the entire back window of a pickup truck, with rifle rack, hung on a wall, complete with rifle and shotgun. Gave the room a real Billy-Bob look.
Would that be a ******* rifle rack?:D

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bearcatter, my dog ran off so he can't be buddies with your cat any longer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts