Ruger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a wall display rack for a single gun (.22 rifle). Getting a Henry Golden Boy and I thought it would look good on the wall of my office.

· Registered
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw the Henry case in their catalog, however, I was thinking of something perhaps a little less expensive. Doesn't need to be a case, a wooden rack would do just as well. I have found some online but nothing that really looks too good.

· Registered
947 Posts
Quite a few years ago I bought a set of decorative brass wall hooks to display a rifle on the wall. One would nest the stock behind the trigger guard, while the other nests the forearm. They were lined with a green strip of felt to protect the finish on the gun. I believe they were made by Hoppes back in the day and I don't know if they still sell them.

· Registered
7,649 Posts
I knew a guy who had the entire back window of a pickup truck, with rifle rack, hung on a wall, complete with rifle and shotgun. Gave the room a real Billy-Bob look.

· Registered
7,649 Posts
Use two 16d nails don't get no cheaper than that, wrap some electical tape around them so they don't scratch your gun, works well.
At least use two pieces of car gas line instead of the tape. That's the Billy-Bob indoor gun rack...........:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.