Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill is about to go down the tubes on the magazine ban. Any gun that holds 10 or more will be history. This is a very scary bill, doesnt seem to be enough of us to stop it. Manufacturing will also leave and lord knows haow many jobs.:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Obviously they're after the guns but is this bill pointed at the magazines themselves or specific guns? I mean, for example, a guy can load a lot more than ten .22 shorts in a 94-22 lever action while the 10-22 austensibly holds ten rounds. But we all know millions of higher capacity rounds are available in the marketplace.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I have always said, that regardless where I may be living,""thay can have my gun when they
remove it from my dead cold hand""

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I should have been more specific. Go to www.isra.org They have a news page which pretty well covers what is known at this time. But yes it seems to cover clips and tubes as well as mags. Handguns, rifles, and shotguns, and even BB and pellet guns. If they could figure how to cover sling shots theyd be in there also. Chicago gestapo are not going to be happy until theyve got the whole state in their fists.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
sounds like it, that really sucks.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Who runs Chicago and has for decades...trying to lessen the resistance, aren't they!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
The Daily clan of the Mafia has run Chicago for years and there henchmen have got in position in the state capital now. There's very little resistance to them now a days.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have always said, that regardless where I may be living,""thay can have my gun when they
remove it from my dead cold hand""
I think it would come down to that for a large majority of Americans. And that would maybe even be classified as a second civil war.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I think Chicago has a direct line to Sacramento. Seems like they think the same way

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
I didn't even know this forum was around 5 years ago...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.