Ruger Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
872 Posts
Warning: This may sound like a commercial, but it's the truth! :cool:

If you are wanting the best safe in the industry, I recommend a safe from Fort Knox. Best steel in the industry, guaranteed to last through two house fires, if it is involved in a house fire, or damaged in a break-in, they will replace it free. Best warranty as well. Don't pick out a safe that "fits what you are looking for," build the one you want!

· Registered
10,153 Posts
Bought me. New Cannon Gun Safe

I have been wanting a gun safe for a long long time. With the onrush madness of the guns, ammo, and accessories being bought up because of Newtown shootings, & what we here & see what's going on......well it's been hard to also find a gun safe!! My neighbor works for Liberty Safe he's worked for them ever since I have known him. I called him about 10 days ago to see if he could get me a safe. I thought he had forgot about me he called me a few days ago & gave me some prices. I told him I wanted the Revere 20, I thought he got the message I wanted one ASAP! He quoted me a great price, but then told me he had to wait to talk to the person who could get me the price & safe I wanted. I could have ended up with a safe made here or one from China! I told him I just want a good safe! Well yesterday I went out and did some looking at about 3 stores. I found some listings on safe's at a building supply store. They carry Cannon Safe's I got such a good deal when I was given a discount if I paid cash I told the guy I will be back in 15 minutes with the cash! I now have a Cannon Scout 19 gun safe totally love it seems to me Cannon has the best warranty I they gave me really a good deal!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.