Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DEA Agent Teaching Gun Safety

DEA while claiming he is the only one in the room qualified to have the Glock 40 shoots himself in the foot, sad but funny, I know some have already seen this but it almost makes me cry. Just had to share it.:D

·
Registered
758 Posts
.....is everybody all right?

Good question dip stick!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Every time I see that, I cringe at what could have happened. It is a reminder to check them...check them.....and check them again.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey, y'all, I'm soooooooooooo cool...what's that noise....what's that smell???? He got what he assed for!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
How embarrassing. Here is an example of what not to do when teaching hand gun safety. Some example to set for those kids.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I bet he never does that again. But on the other hand, I've learned not to underestimate some people's capacity for stupidity. :D

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
By Federal law, LEO's are allowed to maintain their weapons in schools.
I haven't heard of local law that supersedes this. Most local law that I have read falls in line with the Federal, but IANAL.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I saw that before, but still wonder what he was doing with a loaded firearm in a school ?
As being a ex-LEO, ANY law enforcement officer no matter if they are local or federal ARE allowed under the law to carry openly or concealed on school property as well as in the buildings.

That should be a no brainer.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I wonder what school he works at now, and does he have his own broom closet? I sure hope he's not still representing law enforcement.....

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Yep! That happen down here in Florida I beleive. Anyways I read where he was suing the camara man and some other people for releasing that film.

·
Count Ursunk
3,355 Posts
you gotta be kiddin.....this cant be real.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts