Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At my regional gun show yesterday, I found several components at very good prices. 8 lb jug of Hodgdon Benchmark for $145.95, a pound of H414 for $21.95, 5000 CCI 400 (small rifle) primers for $123.95, and 1000 Berrys 9mm 124gr bullets for $69.95. Of course there was sales tax and the $13 entry fee, but I still think it was a pretty good find. I was a bit disappointed that they had none of the other powders I was looking for (W231/HP38, W296/H110, and Power Pistol). Oh, well...

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I have never been to a show as I just can not bring myself to pay the entry money to look around/shop. Those are not bad deals at all though.:cool:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never been to a show as I just can not bring myself to pay the entry money to look around/shop. Those are not bad deals at all though.:cool:
I hadn't been to a gun show in over eight years, and a friend called the day before and asked if I wanted to go. Back in the 1980s/1990s, California gun shows were really worth going to for loading supplies (lots of actual guns there, too).

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
That's quite the score.

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
Gun shows around here are roughly $5 to get in. But recently it's the same stuff table after table ... and if and when you find something worth buying the folks won't deal with you. It's their price or no deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts