Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be a very busy weekend coming up, for all you guys on the "east" coast, the MAAC show in Harrisburg,PA off the PA turnpike, exit 247 will be held and is over 1000 tables, plus the Ruger Collectors Association has been invited and will be setting up displays from Members all around the country. So far 14 Ruger "theme' displays will be there.Your chance to get to see some awesome Ruger stuff and meet many of the folks you often "hear" about......

more info: http://www.maacpsse.com/maac.html

For you guys who do not want to travel the 'few' hours over from Ohio, the Medina county gun show, Medina, Ohio fairgrounds, is also this weekend.
I usually set up there , but due to RCA commitments will be headed for the 'display' show, cannot ne in two places at the same time, hard as I try............;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keith, sorry I almost forgot to get back to you.....
the display show turned out to be very nice. Had a total of 15 displays and folks from ALL over, 9 different states total.
Matt (BigBore45) did an awesome job of putting it all together for the "first" time. The promoter loved it and even gave a $400 'cash' award for the "Best Educational" display and it was actually a tie between one 'novice' display from Boston, Mass and one of the 'senior ' displayers from over here in southern Ohio.
Yes, there was LOTS of 'goodies ' for sale and some very good deals to be had. No, I didn't come home with anything "extra"myself, basically went to 'help' them out and did end up judging the displays too. Now THAT was hard this time out...............
Hope to be back there again 'next year', same place looks like, this will become the 'replacement' for the old Nashville Ruger theme show. If you guys out that way get a chance, you should go......

Bill Hamm will be doing an article on the show in the 'Gun Blast' soon, and will be chock full of pictures too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts