Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I bid on a Ruger Super Blackhawk bisley 3.75" Lipsey's .44 magnum and won. Didn't really expect to with a high bid at $525. Won it by 4 dollars. Can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey all, I bid on a Ruger Super Blackhawk bisley 3.75" Lipsey's .44 magnum and won. Didn't really expect to with a high bid at $525. Won it by 4 dollars. Can't wait to get it.
Congrats!!! I got my birdshead New Vaquero 357 mag (NIB) for same price...can't touch them for under $625 anywhere that I've seen.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Congrats!!! I got my birdshead New Vaquero 357 mag (NIB) for same price...can't touch them for under $625 anywhere that I've seen.

Congrats to all.... great guns & deals. My last (nib) Birdshead 45 got for $580 out the door. Yet will certainly look at bidding in future.

·
Exchequer
4,584 Posts
Nice get. Congratulations on the winning bid.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I like to look and see what GB has to offer, mine was no credit card fee and 15 dollar shipping. No tax. Local pawn & gun only charges $10 + tax transfer.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Very nice! That's a decent price. I just purchased one from GB yesterday. That site is addictive.

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
Very nice pickup. It will be a bear recoilwise with full power loads but fyou do not mind so waht heavy 44 special will be a bit more pleasant.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Congrats, pictures when you get it ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts