Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help,I keep seeing this (Ruger Mini 14 Trigger Job by Great West Gunsmithing video ) everytime I hit the link it comes up as error, can someone post one without the error popping up,
thanks

·
Registered
763 Posts
See answer to your same question posted on PU.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
video

Thanks Steve for your reply but I'm new to this,what is and where is PU?

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
You do realize that the idea of a "Forum" is to help other?
So far this post has not not met that definition, you may as well delete it and send the OP an e-mail. :-(

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks binrat but the one I was looking for is the one on trigger job,by the way I got the bushing you sent THANK YOU

·
Registered
136 Posts
I followed the Nutnfancy video, I think the gunsmith was Terry. I just was playing with that link I posted earlier. Its there on the left side. Hit the blue sidebar, then scroll down to gunsmith videos then trigger jobs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
223mini14 -

This thread came across my notifications. I have retired and dismantled my website, I still have the video. It's currently located here.

I hope this helps you, and it's not COSteve's fault for not knowing where I hid it while I rebuild a new and expanded site with mush more information and goodies.

I'm uploaded and formatting the page for you now, please give it an hour or so as it's a 50 minute video in HTML5/MP4 format. The old Flash videos are being remastered (by me) so it's not a fast operation.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you Gundoc hope you get it up and running soon I'm sure there are a lot that hope you get back into it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad to help. It's up and running now. I want to come out of retirement, retirement sux, but I'll have to wait to see what happens in the coming months. In the meantime I'm working on the old videos and a sister website which will deal with a broader range of topics.

Enjoy!

John

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you I just watched the trigger job one,great video

·
Exalted One
1,717 Posts
Glad to help. It's up and running now. I want to come out of retirement, retirement sux,...
Huh? I kinda like it!

Looking forward to having you back! You have been a greater help to usn's that you could ever realize.

Hope all is well!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Thanks Steve for your reply but I'm new to this,what is and where is PU?
You do realize that the idea of a "Forum" is to help other?
So far this post has not not met that definition, you may as well delete it and send the OP an e-mail. :-(
I think what CoSteve was trying to point out was, The OP asked the same question on Perfect Union forum 32 minutes before he asked here, then said he didn't know what or where PU was ?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys got it all figured out now,thanks for the help everyone

·
Registered
136 Posts
Did you do the trigger job like what GunDoc shows in his video?? I did on Friday and man o man what a difference. A crisp feel with a pull around 3-3.5 lbs.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did do it like he showed but I have no trigger gauge so I don't know what the weight would be but it is a lot better,also put in a trigger stop.I put youe bushing in and add ed the buffers,now I'm waiting for the strut and Tech sights.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts