Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever order anything from Gunner's Alley? I ordered a couple of Don Hume holsters and am getting a "song and dance" on delivery. Hopefully the excuse for being delayed is legitimate and I don't need to worry about it.....just wondering.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I haven't, but I just ordered a holster from Hume directly and it arrived in about a week. However, I did it over the phone and she confirmed while I was on the phone that it was in stock. The delay was going to be substantial if it wasn't, is the song and dance involving availability?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've ordered some holsters and other stuff from them and have been very pleased,but sometimes they're out of stock on Hume holsters and have to wait for a delivery from Hume,but they're still cheaper than direct from Hume.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have ordered 3 holsters from them. One was out of stock and had to wait til Don Hume did another run of what I wanted. Hume was out of the product I wanted.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered a Don Hume IWB from them for my KP345 and it took about three weeks to get it. Well worth the wait though!!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got my shipment today......I think that I have too rough on them. I will send them an email telling them that I am satisfied with their service. The Don Hume holsters are great qualtiy....

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm a bit late on this one but I've dealt with them a few times. Even used their Return policy without any issues. They also went through a staffing issue a while back that slowed everything down.

Steelheart

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
never delt with them I just order from Humes directly have had great service from them too.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Got a Don Hume from UPS yesterday for my Sig 230. It came from Oklahoma Leather Products through the Product Wizard and took about ten days.

·
Registered
49 Posts
d hume told me to go to them for a iwb holster for my ruger SR9c, they had one left , in black. got it in two days ,35 bucks. real nice holster. thinking about buying one for my 1911, owb. amazing how one person's luck is so different than another's, seems to hold true for the search of new pistols as well. some hate this another, swears by it...... go fiquire. good luck brother

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.