Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was one of many that got away. I instantly regretted trading this. It went to my best friend. He takes very good care of his guns. I told him the only condition is that if he ever decides to sell it i get first pick.

Smith and Wesson 645

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
I haven't sold or traded any that I regret. Well, Maybe my first Mosin 91/30. but I have two others...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't sold or traded any that I regret. Well, Maybe my first Mosin 91/30. but I have two others...
Ohh thats a good one, the prices have skyrocketed. Cabelas here in Houston has em for $450

·
Super Moderator
4,062 Posts
Off the top of my head:

Walther P5 Compact
Savage model 24 20ga/22mag
Sig P220 9mm Euro mag release
M70 Safari Classic 458Win

I'm sure there's a few more I've forgotten.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Off the top of my head:

Walther P5 Compact
Savage model 24 20ga/22mag
Sig P220 9mm Euro mag release
M70 Safari Classic 458Win

I'm sure there's a few more I've forgotten.
That Walther P5, that had to hurt. Thats a beautiful weapon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Back in the early eighties, I sold a Browning T-Bolt 22 cal., Browning Auto, 12 gauge( both Belgian made) and a Remington 541-S 22 cal. All for $1000.00 to get settlement money for our first home.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Can't say I regret selling or trading any of the guns I have. Each one wasn't serving a purpose in my collection so I got rid of them to get something I did want.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ruger P-89TH. Very accurate gun, but I was "moving on" to others. Should have kept it.

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
A smith 559 semiauto. A short production blued steeel 9 mm. double stack Only 6k made. A stainless ruger 41 mag redhawk. 51/2 inch barrel. It thought it was a target semi auto. Lastly a Kimber of oregon super america 22 rimfire. Spectacular wood and a a skeleton butt plate.

·
Registered
445 Posts
The one gun I regret getting rid of was my very first gun: A used S&W blued Chief's Special snubbie. I learned to shoot (very accurately) with that gun. I very foolishly traded it for a cute snubbie 6 shot with built in laser. I never learned to like that new one, and even now, 20 years later, wish I had never parted with "my first love."

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hard to believe, but a Dan Wesson .357 (5") and a S&W stainless J frame mod 63 .22 rimfire . I kick myself often for the little Smith it had adjustable sights and shot like a dream !!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Colt delta elite. My first pistol & was very foolish for selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Colt delta elite. My first pistol & was very foolish for selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My friend has a Delta Elite, what a great shooter it is.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Sold a perfect condition Colt Cobra .38 to finance a NM Blackhawk purchase. That little Colt was cool.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Handgun: A Ruger P85 MKII. My first handgun...Wish I had never sold it.

Rifle: a Chinese type 56 SKS. Had a custom thumbhole stock and other mods.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts