Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had it happen again.... around 4pm today it hit without warning. I was by my self at the house, the wife was at the store with our son.... I thought my blood presure was really climbing..... I laid down and used my cell phone.... I was trying to talk but could only get two words out... hurt bad was all.

Right now I have my laptop with me at the hospital, they are inclined to think I had a mini stroke instead of a seasure. They ruled out heart attack. They are checking on me about every 30 minutes and I have all these tubes and oxigen....

I got one heck of a headache right now.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I will pray for your swift healing and rest tonight-let go of all the responsibilities and pressure and just rest in His arms and it'll all get done...but first you get well!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Oh, and JB, the headache's probably from all that dancin' round at the front door yesterday;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
JB, you're absolutely right - this isn't funny. I take it you suffer from high BP? Has it been under control? Take care of yourself, I'm just getting to know you, and your sense of humor is great. So get better like right now, ya hear? My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Peace and God bless, Wlofsong.

P.S. My sister says hello, too. See my reply to your "tick" thread.;)

P.P.S. helps if I spell my own name correctly, huh? Let's try this again: Peace and God bless, WOLFsong.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
JB, you take care of yourself. I had HBP for several years. I also weighed 312 pounds. I got rid of 100 pounds and no longer have the HBP, stopped taking my pills and everything, feel better than I have in years. Don't know if you are in the same boat or not, but thought I would mention it.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guy's

Yes I have high BP but is controled thru the med I have been taking for it. When I had started my job back in March I weighed 238 and have dropped down to 215 with plans of loosing more. There have been other stress related things going on in my life, that will be changing this year. I just have to keep it all under control until then.

This happened back on July 3rd too, and thought it was under control, it hit without any warning.

Again thank you all.

Lucky for me, I don't have to use them cold cold bed pans.... and I have a very cute nurse that comes in, she is just a doll.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey JB, take care, your in our prayers. Momma sees that nurse youll be out of there sooner than you thought. Keep us up dated.

·
Registered
758 Posts
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers, and you KNOW we'll be pulling for ya!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hope you get to feelin' better.
Get the lee hand press up there to keep you occupied and away from that nurse!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
JB, prayers for you sent and also wishes for a speedy recovery. It makes as all realize how there is a connection through this computer when one of 'our own' has a problem. Here's hoping you get up and around soon.
How addicted can one be that they are hospitalized and have to log on to the forum!

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
JB, wish you the best! I hope you recover quickly and get back to normal. Please keep us posted.

Wish you well,
Keith

·
Registered
842 Posts
JB, man , that's rough. Hoping you get better soon, and if you're like me, I know you want to get out of that danged hospital as soon as possible.
Baker

1 - 20 of 46 Posts