Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
I have owned 3 hks A usc carbine a p 7and and a 91 in 308. I sold the 91 when they went to 2000 dollars. I sold th usc carbine to pay a bill and still own the hk p7.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After getting mine home tonight I discovered that it's actually a early built one. Collection date on the fired she'll was June of 2003. Still when the Clinton administration had the ban on high capacity mags. That would explain why all the mags are 10 round capacity.

Still a great looking pistol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the SK version in 9mm, just a little smaller. Beautiful, accurate gun and one of my favorite carries. I also have a HK 45c when a little more beef is required. IMO, they are the BMW of semi-autos.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I was able to shoot it for the first time today. Trigger is smooth as butter. Barrel bore axis is higher than what I'm use to (Glock shooter) but with time I'm sure I'll be able to shoot this gun just as well as my 17 gen4.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Got bit by the HK bug the day they signed the Brady Bill. Walked out the door with my USP40 as the news crew was walking in to do a report on the law. Have added a bunch of other HK's since. Not this one but it's smaller P2Ksk is here. Torn on the VP9..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got bit by the HK bug the day they signed the Brady Bill. Walked out the door with my USP40 as the news crew was walking in to do a report on the law. Have added a bunch of other HK's since. Not this one but it's smaller P2Ksk is here. Torn on the VP9..
I had a VP9 last year. Kinda wish I would of kept it. Wouldn't mind getting another one some day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts