1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Man, took me a while to figure out what the "hall of cost" was. I had to sound it out real slow several times. Might have been easier if he had posted "hall o' cost"!! :eek:

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Haha... I am not surprised. I encounter this type of intelligence regularly. My favorite this week was a teacher who told students that she was going to teach them the literary element of hyper-bowl. :confused:

[hyperbole]

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Well, maybe he should read some of those books and not just pick them up. Someone will have to make sure he is not holding it upside down.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Don't get me started.....LOL I'm going to roll my eyes until I need some major pain killers.....or at least some Visine to get out the redness from laughing until I cry or P myself.

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Man, took me a while to figure out what the "hall of cost" was. I had to sound it out real slow several times. Might have been easier if he had posted "hall o' cost"!! :eek:
Thanks WS.
I would have never figured that one out. :eek:

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Haha... I am not surprised. I encounter this type of intelligence regularly. My favorite this week was a teacher who told students that she was going to teach them the literary element of hyper-bowl. :confused:

[hyperbole]
That's a really exciting Super Bowl, right? :D

·
Registered
3,290 Posts

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
We're doomed.

·
Premium Member
14,122 Posts
Amazing..........

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Man! That's almost too true to be funny.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That "Hall of Cost" is exactly why Sam Walton started WalMart.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I had to put on my thinkin cap but the grin finally came!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts