Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else break into their halloween candy?:p

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups have proved to me my match.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I made 52 dirt cups today...only ate one tonight. :D
Other than that just a few gummy brains, sweetart bones & bottle caps, I've been depriving myself. :p I will have to make some jello shots! :eek:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I need to go get another bag..... Crap.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I made 52 dirt cups today...only ate one tonight. :D
Other than that just a few gummy brains, sweetart bones & bottle caps, I've been depriving myself. :p I will have to make some jello shots! :eek:
I only ate on peanut butter cup.......one bag. :p

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Every year we buy a couple bags and every year we do so knowing we'll eat every piece. been on the house 11 years this week and have had 2 knocks on our door on Halloween. Both were my niece. Needless to say, we buy our favorites. :)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Saw some kids out tonight (ours, not yours) doing their stuff.
Never used to, must be a custom we've adopted..... :confused:

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Plus you're probably going to pick up a few more bags tomorrow a.m. when you go for your coffee & moldy arse cookie.;)
Everyone knows you..... :D

·
Super Moderator
21,417 Posts
Every year we buy a couple bags and every year we do so knowing we'll eat every piece. been on the house 11 years this week and have had 2 knocks on our door on Halloween. Both were my niece. Needless to say, we buy our favorites. :)
We have had one in 24 years it was the neighbors (1/2 mile away) kids. They have kids of their own now but have moved on. We are pretty rural and it isn't a target rich environment for kids as our house sits back over 700' off the road.

I used to buy candy every year but the food police started harassing me. Now I buy dark chocolate because it's good for my heart. ;)

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
I'm a meanie, keep all the candy for myself.....:D

Seriously, I don't buy candy, because I don't do Halloween. If a kid gets something bad, no way it came from my house. It's sad that things have to be that way.

We'll spend the evening in the basement family room, and leave the house dark.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I'm sorta in the same type of environment as Terry. We have a few neighbors, but only one with "Beggar" age children. So we get one bag of mixed stuff. She eats the Butterfingers, I do the Milk Duds and Heath Bars, and the beggars get the rest in the one stop-in we get !

OR, we turn out the light and eat it all ourselves !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts